Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Any Anime you guys into in?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Diso

Diso

Poppy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,145 posts
Click to view battle stats
Funny. Most posts that have 2 pages are from me and Gamecop lol. Shows how creative our post our huh :lol:

I'm watching DBZ and starting to get into Trigun. I watch some Inyuasha and Cowboy Bebop in between. Think I'll go into either Eva, robotech, or DBGT

-

Serge

Serge

Novice

• Members
  • 40 posts
You should check out Flame of Recca, Scryed and Ramma 1/2.

Vetes

Vetes

Novice

• Members
  • 21 posts
Ranma 1/2 is very funny! I watch DBZ, Trigun, Rurouni Kenshin and many more shows. 1 show to check out is Excel Saga. Funny! My fav. anime is Cowboy Bebop

SWAMP_THING

SWAMP_THING

been at this fun fair too long

• Premium Members
  • 389 posts
  • Interests:sitting down and sometimes going outside
i love akria and ghost in the shell and the first street fighter movie is great. i not into DBZ. it seems to b a lot of powering up and calling each other names! :wink:

Alpha

Alpha

Your Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla!

• Admin
  • 7,451 posts
  • Interests:Face to face interaction, women, and some old games.
I am into DBZ all the way. They really grew a ton of fans for over 8-10 years. It was kind of rediculous though when my friends would see me watch it on Cartoon Network...!! :wink: :D

SWAMP_THING

SWAMP_THING

been at this fun fair too long

• Premium Members
  • 389 posts
  • Interests:sitting down and sometimes going outside
does any1 know any good DBZ FAQ then? i would like too see what all the fuss is about, oh and although its not anime strictly speaking i love samurai jack! :wink:

ME!

ME!

I Hate You

• Premium Members
  • 946 posts
  • Interests:Don't ask! I dont want to freak you out.
i could never really get into dbz all too much. i watch like 5 minutes of it and turn the channel. im more into robotech, zoids or anything else with huge mechs. :wink:

DreamCastLover

DreamCastLover

ĐR€ĹMÇŧT ]v[ŘD

• Premium Members
  • 891 posts
I like lots of stuff but I can't stand DBZ

http://www.newground...ew.php?id=31681

that pretty much sums it up for me :twisted: :lol:

alexis

alexis

Argentina Football Ownz

• Ultra Members
  • 1,735 posts
i am not into any anime now because all the ones i have seen are childish, my concept of cool anime are movies but instead of having actors they are animated, i think akira and the ghost in the shell are pretty good ones and on series i like cowboy bebop and i also like lupin the third appaert from this haven´t seen anyhtong decent and must confess i am a little dissapointed with this, oh well the other day i saw a good anime movie but don´t know it´s name but well not very much apprt from this.
About dbz i really got tired of it because it gets to repetitive, i also hate what they did to gohan, dr slump is way more funny
i guess that you can find some decent movies but series are way to childish

Vetes

Vetes

Novice

• Members
  • 21 posts
A real good anime site to read everthing about all three Dragonball series is www.dbzgtlegacy.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users