Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Help Really Needed

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Rowan

Rowan

Beginner

• Members
  • 12 posts
Click to view battle stats
Hey there :cry:

I just downloaded the DSEmu and its on my desktop. I opened the Emu and went to File>Open DS the selected a NDS Rom i downloaded (It was Yoshi's Touch & Go.. filename= trm-ytag.nds, filesize=16,384KB)

When i load the Rom the 2 screens appear black, and the program crashes.

Can anyone please please please help me get this emulator working as i just download a DS Rom Pack that was 1gb in size and had alot of DS Roms in it.

Thanks in advance :huh:

-=R=-

ken_cinder

ken_cinder

Cyborg Admin

• User Admin
  • 4,453 posts
  • Interests:Everything
Click to view battle stats
Have a look at the topic pinned right at the top of this forum. That ought to tell you everything you need to know.

Or I could just tell you, that DSEmu does NOT play commerical games. No DS emulator does currently. The only emulator to even show anything from a commercial game is iDeaS, which shows the intro for Metroid Prime: Hunters.

I'm locking this thread because it requires no further explanation, or questions for that matter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users