Dumping news from Guru

Robert

29th December, 2005

A few weeks ago, I was sent a very old 8080-based PCB that was thought to be Omori Shuttle Invader. I've just dumped it and I still don't know what it is, and probably never will. According to Dox, some of the ROMs contain just garbage, the data has been eaten away by time.

I also just dumped an original Power Instinct and Power Instinct Legends. It's hard to believe that a dump of the original Power Instinct has eluded us for so long. But now that's history. Lots more surprises coming soon, maybe even before the end of the year :huh:)

28th December, 2005

I repaired my Grand Tour PCB and pointed out a few things that were not correct to Dox, which he promptly fixed :cry:

A few days ago, we got a shipment of Korean stuff from our Korean contact. All of it went to Brian T, who dumped the easy stuff straight away. You can probably see some of those emulated on various dev web pages around the net. The hard stuff will have to come to me to be processed.

The full list includes....

Go 2000, a Korean card type game

98 Grand Prix

Quiz 6000 Academy, SunA quiz game

Mad Ball, now emulated

Garo-kun Sero-yang, now emulated

MuHanSeungBu, SemiCom Baseball, emulated

Don Den Lover (bootleg, dead PCB)

Puzzle Bang Bang, needs smt ROMs dumping

Search Eye Plus ver2.00, ditto

Clone Dike+, Simple solitary game by Eolith

Super Model - Unknown Comad game

Monkey Elf

We also picked up a few other nice PCBs from mostly eBay sellers. Some of those will also come to me at the same time and some are HUGE and will come later by surface mail.

I'm also on holiday for a month, so expect to see a LOT of dumps completed and released. I'm up to about 20 new dumps this week (so far)

>> News courtesy of Guru's NewDumpingProject