Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Direct Connect Anime Hub?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

HappyFishYams

HappyFishYams

Novice

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:games, girls, goodies, the three g's I just made up
Click to view battle stats
Anyone know any good anime hubs on direct connect? It's annoying trying to sort through all the public hubs, and most of them suck anyway :roll:. Thanks in advance.

Alpha

Alpha

Your Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla!

• Admin
  • 7,450 posts
  • Interests:Face to face interaction, women, and some old games.
Unfortunatelly, no one has really headed toward making just a "Anime" hub. If there is anyone who does have anime and would like to make a hub. We would be happy to help and make a another emulforums hub called, "EmulForums Anime Hub"? :roll:

ME!

ME!

I Hate You

• Premium Members
  • 946 posts
  • Interests:Don't ask! I dont want to freak you out.
a anime emulforums hub would be a cool idea :P...but i DO know of some anime hubs that are out there. most have a real high share requirement, but i know of two that the requirement is only 500mb. they are...

megaman.gotdns.com
comicscans.no-ip.org

also, if you are intrested, here is the address of a new simpsons/cartoon hub that just opened up. very low share requirement aswell. :roll:

toonhub.no-ip.info

hope ya find what you are looking for. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users