What do you think of the WAR with Iraq?

Alpha

ehem first of all America is a continent not a country, ok?

who said anything about america being a country? i said it is a nation...which it is. when someone says "north america", they are speaking of the continent, but, when most people say "america", they are refering to "the united states of america" which is a nation...aswell as a country.

but anyway, i agree with some of what you said. yes...i realise the people killed in the sept. 11th attacks is nothing compared to the number of people killed in the rest of the world, let alone argentina, due to terrorist attacks, but thats obvious. though, you shouldnt assume that i dont care. now, if i had a crystal ball, for which i could see everything that is happening in the world, maybe i would know everything, and inturn, have all the answers...but i dont. im just a simple country boy, that gets his news from the available media, just like everyone else in the world.

i dont support everything my country does, nor do i beleive most people support everything their's does either...wherever they live. i can admit it...my country is f-ed up, but it isnt the only one. i just have a problem when someone says they "hate" a country, or anything else for that matter, yet they cant say why, or, they just begin spurting out nonsense fueled by ignorance of the facts (i dont mean you alexis :P ). i too, understand hate, but i refuse to except it.

ps- and i do know where argentina is. :roll:

u huh hehehe oh well i sometimes get carried away and as i said i don´t hate people in USA, and i know that it isn´t just US government, most or all countries which have sometime been the first power were the same and still are like for example France, England, etc. they always did the same kind of piracy, slaughter, etc. etc.

if anyone paid attention to the ONU report you will know it is all about petrol and i am not talking just about USA, England, Spain, but on the other hand Russia, France and China were defending thinking about petrol when they said no

About knowing where is Argentina located, errrrrrrr you are not supposed to =P

i didn´t said it as something bad but as something normal, some people here get really angry maybe it is because we are proud well i think it is more because our hughe ego

about USA and the continent hehe i huess that´s and endless discussion

abnout to the countries policies again i wonder if there any country in the world where you one could build and utopy to go? many times i think that if humanking used all the effort put in wars to the progress of the race we the colonizatuin of other planets would be something possible even nowadays, but we are too stupid always killing each others, will we ever learn, i mean come one it has always been the same old story since humans appeared, in the end we aree the most stupid animals on earth

that's fine you can hate whatever you want, and say your views wherever you please, just remember that the blood of americans has given you that freedom, that thanks to the USA you can go on an internet chat room and totally make an ass out of yourself without worrying about somebody chpping your head off for it, that once you say something real stupid, an american will most likely point it out to you, but he won't stop you from saying what you feel, the same way you should respect that american, especially if that one is a veteran...

i mean the gov not the pepol and let me tell you something in the first irag war thay didnt do it for free. the pill of the war has been sent to ksa(kigdom saudi arabia) and its a huge pill (i remeper it loke like 800000 milion dolar) and as for the third war many rumer say that irag will pay for it

sory if i mad you

that's fine you can hate whatever you want, and say your views wherever you please, just remember that the blood of americans has given you that freedom, that thanks to the USA you can go on an internet chat room and totally make an ass out of yourself without worrying about somebody chpping your head off for it, that once you say something real stupid, an american will most likely point it out to you, but he won't stop you from saying what you feel, the same way you should respect that american, especially if that one is a veteran...

i mean the gov not the pepol and let me tell you something in the first irag war thay didnt do it for free. the pill of the war has been sent to ksa(kigdom saudi arabia) and its a huge pill (i remeper it loke like 800000 milion dolar) and as for the third war many rumer say that irag will pay for it

sory if i mad you

the war itself coast more than the oil