Fix the Arcade

Madman

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Jager active in the attack forums still.......

but a handfull of classics would be nice for the dead times.

Agreed. How about I make up a game!!! Ohhhhhhhh yea. You have no idea what I am capable of. But... is it down due to memory size? or server issues? I don't understand... why was it taken down in the first place?

Agreed. How about I make up a game!!! Ohhhhhhhh yea. You have no idea what I am capable of. But... is it down due to memory size? or server issues? I don't understand... why was it taken down in the first place?

Server issues. It was spitting out error messages.

That was 2 servers ago.

Might be time to let the admins see if it works or not now.

Not now. Maybe not ever. We'll just have to wait and see.

What's this next step thing about again (rhetorical question)? :)

edit: To be more frank .... if I were to turn it on now, it would probably open up a can of worms that I'm not willing to kill at the moment.

I've seen elsewhere issues with arcades that are not about faulty software. It would be sad if such a thing was the cause of our problem.

I don't think it's the cause of any of our problems, recent or past. Don't worry, be happy now. :)

Jaegermeister is not around anymore anyway. Why not start afresh instead of keeping old scores?

still here :) And I am playing all these flash-games like before , mostly every day , but just on a other page since the Arcade-sector here is closed .

It would be nice to see the Arcade games here back , some good old players like Sturmvogel are not aktive anymore , all the Highscores should be deleted .