A little about yourself if you would.

emsley

I'm 22 and I'm also from the UK (Scotland to be exact)

I've finished with Uni and I'm currently working for a web design company but I don't really fancy being there forever.

My main interests are Footie(watching and playing), Music (guitars, keyboards/piano & drums mainly), gaming (mostly retro), windsurfing, women, beer and various other gubbins.

NB: Championship Manager 4 is full of bugs. I'm pretty disappointed but no doubt there will be loads of patches soon. The play testers need to be shot though.

So.... a/s/l? what colour are your panties? do you have naked pics? I'm Britney Spears cousin! I love you, lets hook up!!! :lol:

Yeah CM4 - 10 hours played and Im just about to start the regular season, its that 2D match - Im addicted to watching the games and im so tired of shouting "play it out wide" or "switch wings" to the monitor, definately needs an update to the AI! but still so damn addictive.

And Cleethorpes is pretty close about 40 miles north of Skegness, have some great memories of daytrips there, (Skegness) First saw Dragons Lair in the Pier arcade, brings a nostalgic tear to the eye - lol.

Anyone else been there, used to be some great arcades in my youth, 15 - 20 yrs ago!

Hmmmmm.  I have never heard of this game, but since all of you guys on the other side of the pond are into it I have to assume it has something to do with soccer.  Oops I mean football.  :?

Thats write m8.

Pick anyteam in the world and get playing.

And just for you yanks out there the same developers who made the championship manager series, they will be makeing a basketball managing game based around the same engine :lol: