..:: The New 1Emulation Rom Sector Is Here ::..

Alpha

So far it includes tons of roms and full sets. Currently a 100GB. We are working are way up. Soon it will be even connected to the Gnutella Network to add our share of files to a whopping: 20 Terabytes.

----------------------------------------------------------

Here is the Rules:

- 1 Slot For Each Person

- 1 Downlaod For Each Person

- Maximum of People Who Can Download: 5 Users

Here is the Restrictions:

- You need AT LEAST 100 posts here in 1Emulation that consist of NO SPAM to view the Rom Sector forum which includes all the information you need to start downloading those roms!

- You are not aloud to give anyone or post the informaton of the 1Emulation Rom Sector without our notice or we will stop the service.

- We constantly change the Username/ Password.. so if you feel that you do not have the updated one, check the Rom Sector forum which will be viewable to you, once you have achieved 100 posts or higher.

Some other stuff to note:

- If we find that you sharing the username and pass to others, you will be banned here on the forum and on 1Emulation :: Rom Sector!

-----------------------------------------------------------

What you need to know about the ROMS:

- 1Emulation.Com does not host any of the roms in Rom Sector. They are all hosted on private servers that people from 1Emulation host off of their own PC. There is no way in shape or form, roms (illegal ones) on our website and on our server. We strongly advise as well you do not use this service for illegal purposes. You must own the game you want to get. Roms should not be abused, over 200 roms sites go down everyday because of people not giving a care about others who put the time and effort to give you this kind of service at their own cost and time.

=====================================

Enjoy this FREE Service, and start your posts going. :lol::evil:

• 4 weeks later...

yikes, 100 posts!! doesn't that seem like another *EP* cough type rule?... no matter since I cannot get in the direct connect hub I might have to wait until I can get in this one... I only want valis 2 for pc engine... is that too much to ask?

yikes, 100 posts!! doesn't that seem like another *EP* cough type rule?

To be honest, I really don't know, havn't been there for a eternity after that attack, but I am preety sure they only put it for the rom requesting and such and posting links. I never have heard they do that with their private roms or if they have anything like that. :?

PS: Don't worry though evilnos, your very close to getting it. :(:)