Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

dc_bios.bin

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Sir2U

Sir2U

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 4 posts
Click to view battle stats
The mannual states

"you'll need to download the BIOS for the dreamcast as well. As that one is under copyright by Sega, we can't provide you with a link here, but Google is your friend when you're looking for it :lol:"

Only google provides only links to forums like this one, where the question is still unanswered.

Now what i require is a web url where i can directly download the file dc_bios.bin

Is that so flocking difficult??

I find the make a donation quite laughable considering an emulator without a bios is faulty/inoperable/incomplete.

If i find an address where this file can be downloaded i would immediately post it just to put other newbies out of their misery, regardless of any copyright laws.

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 10,754 posts
  • Interests:MESS development
What you do with it is your business, however we cannot provide you with a location as it is against our rules.

Wizard

Wizard

Da Flyin' Helmat Boy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 12,101 posts
  • Interests:DELICIOUS TRAPS, DELICIOUS LOLIS, HEALTHY GIRLS, DELICIOUS CAKE.

THe CAKE IS REAL
It's a law retard, which makes it illegal to distribute in certain places that are big and filled with pricks.

Also note you cannot request bios/roms/isos/warez here.

You couldn't be arsed into looking harder into google, which is lovable in all eyes of any god's sweet green earth.

Now that you've been given a little insight on this forum, my backseat modding is done.

Gryph

Gryph

The K Man

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 14,663 posts
I hereby close this thread for greater justice.

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,815 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
Just to be on the clear here, the reason why no emulator offers the BIOS with the binaries is quite simple: a BIOS is a program that is copyrighted, therefore making it illegal to distribute it without the copyright owner's permission.

You should really read up on this before jumping the gun. Have a nice day. Copyrights aren't copyrights for nothing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users