dc_bios.bin

The mannual states

"you'll need to download the BIOS for the dreamcast as well. As that one is under copyright by Sega, we can't provide you with a link here, but Google is your friend when you're looking for it :lol:"

Only google provides only links to forums like this one, where the question is still unanswered.

Now what i require is a web url where i can directly download the file dc_bios.bin

Is that so flocking difficult??

I find the make a donation quite laughable considering an emulator without a bios is faulty/inoperable/incomplete.

If i find an address where this file can be downloaded i would immediately post it just to put other newbies out of their misery, regardless of any copyright laws.

It's a law retard, which makes it illegal to distribute in certain places that are big and filled with pricks.

Also note you cannot request bios/roms/isos/warez here.

You couldn't be arsed into looking harder into google, which is lovable in all eyes of any god's sweet green earth.

Now that you've been given a little insight on this forum, my backseat modding is done.

Just to be on the clear here, the reason why no emulator offers the BIOS with the binaries is quite simple: a BIOS is a program that is copyrighted, therefore making it illegal to distribute it without the copyright owner's permission.

You should really read up on this before jumping the gun. Have a nice day. Copyrights aren't copyrights for nothing.