Login to Account Create an Account
Where the hell has my site gone?
Posted 18 March 2003 - 09:07 AM
I can not even get my forums up, im getting crap messsages all over the palce...
Hope they aint closed me down, i should of got an email at least would you not think...
Ill give it a day and see what happens those ~beep#
any one got any ideas?
Posted 18 March 2003 - 10:02 AM
Posted 18 March 2003 - 10:13 AM
So just give them a day or 2 and everything should be ok again.
Posted 18 March 2003 - 12:57 PM
Posted 18 March 2003 - 01:43 PM
its not valid no more...
this is my empory one
i shouldbe getting a tiscali email soon.
Posted 18 March 2003 - 06:25 PM
Dear Tripod Member,
In a few days we will move the Lycos Tripod Data-Centre to one of Lycos Europe's central data-centres in Stockholm.
What does this mean for you?
- The migration will take around seven days from Saturday, 22 March 2003.
- After the migration you will receive better connectivity, monitoring and service.
- Your website will remain accessible during the migration, but the service might be slower than usual.
- The entire Lycos Tripod 'front-end' (www.tripod.lycos.co.uk) will not be available during the migration, so you will not be able to access your account or update your website.
- In order to guarantee your website's availability and to help people find it, please categorise your website if you haven't done so already. It only takes a couple of minutes: http://www.tripod.ly...co.uk/mail/?161
We would like to assure you that we will do everything we can to ensure the migration goes smoothly. We would like to take this opportunity to apologise for any inconvenience it may cause. We believe that in the long run, you will benefit from the improved performance of Lycos Tripod.
Your Lycos Tripod Team.
If it isn't, then you can start to worry
Posted 19 March 2003 - 12:39 AM
Posted 19 March 2003 - 12:46 AM
and my forums to, and my forums seem to be running a lot cleaner no dodgy lycos pages pop up...
Posted 19 March 2003 - 03:31 AM
Posted 19 March 2003 - 05:51 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users