Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Super Gameboy 2...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

ME!

ME!

I Hate You

• Premium Members
  • 946 posts
  • Interests:Don't ask! I dont want to freak you out.
Click to view battle stats
not really emulation related...but here we go...

the super gameboy was a "gameboy game to snes console" adapter. later, a super gameboy 2 came out. the differance was, that this version was gamelink compatable, meaning that you could play 2/4 player games. my question is...did the super gameboy 2 come out in europe? im doing a bit of research on the subject, thats why im asking. plus, im american, so i wouldnt know if it did or not. :) :) so, any of you europeans know the answer to this one? :lol:

hairytash

hairytash

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 199 posts
Im in the UK, I remember the super gameboy but not v2. If it did get released it was done quietly and considering the hype over the first version, I dont believe it was released.

ME!

ME!

I Hate You

• Premium Members
  • 946 posts
  • Interests:Don't ask! I dont want to freak you out.
thanks dude! :) you are probably right. everybody else i have talk to about it has said the same thing.

MarkT2256

MarkT2256

Class 'A' PGA Professional

• Premium Members
  • 175 posts
  • Interests:Golf, Retro Gaming
yeah im sick of how they release the good things in japan and decide to not release them in US because of assuming less hype and money income for a product. ie. game axe. It is a portable NES that would have been a sucess if released in the US

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users