Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Any jokers in here?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Max

Max

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 116 posts
Click to view battle stats
Hi all,

Anybody here good at coming up with gags for comics? What will basically happen is you e-mail/pm me the gag (describing it as much as possible), I'll draw it (hopefully color it) and post it here.

Any volunteers? I have a knuckle sandw....I mean... a virtual pat on the back for the people that come forward.

Oh and do you want set characters or different characters for every strip?

Thank you,

Mag

Mag

NO YOU CANNOT

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,998 posts
  • Interests:N/A
I might consider drawing stick figures.. and equip them with different clothing or equipment to make them different aside, with Microsoft paint of course.. I'll post it soon, but it will be unpleasent. :(

ME!

ME!

I Hate You

• Premium Members
  • 946 posts
  • Interests:Don't ask! I dont want to freak you out.
if my darn scanner was working, id post some old "funny page" style comics that i did in college, for you guys to see. :!: the one thing i hate about upgrading an os, is finding out that at least one peice of hardware is now uncompatable. :( i guess i'll mess around with it some more...see if i can get it working. :?:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users