The Mother of All Games??

Alpha

What do you think is the mother of all games??

Mine would have to be: NBA LIVE '96!

Some of you people may be thinking, "What The Hell??" :lol:

The reason why I love the game so much is that it brings you to basketball. Its so fast paced, that to is one of the best games I have ever played. It really shows the meaning "Fan-Favorite"!!

NBA jam is a good game dude, on jackass cribs when they go round all of jackasses stars homes bam maregra [however you spell it]

has actualy got an arcade room with nba jam in it...

a sign of his area i suppose :lol:

My best game has to be...oh man...

im not kidding when i say yoshis isalnd on the snes or even metal slux...

One of those two sorry i could not decide....

Oh i love medel of honor on multiplayer "i rule on a dial up only server"

...sometimes.... :)

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 as always, the main reason.. i claim my handle as iam a total addict of that game ! ive been a Magneto user for almost 2 years straight, always among my main and favorite attacker despite his awsome deadly fast skills not to mentioned top tier fighter with big combos :lol:

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 as always, the main reason.. i claim my handle as iam a total addict of that game ! ive been a Magneto user for almost 2 years straight, always among my main and favorite attacker despite his awsome deadly fast skills not to mentioned top tier fighter with big combos :lol:

same here.... i use Cammy n Pshylock alot....

pro eveloution soccer is the buisness as true to football as it gets i love that game...

There is a new penzer dragoon in the makeing you know i saw it on bravo 2gamepad" and it has defently keped its roots!