Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Project64 Zelda Issues

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Shadow_Cell

Shadow_Cell

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 5 posts
Click to view battle stats
i was playing Zelda Majoras Mask and for some reason when i use this item called the lens of truth the games goes from 50 frames per sec to 9 and moves in slow mo until i turn the item off. I need this item becuz it allows me to see what normally cant be seen its essential to this game as it was in the first Zelda for N64.

My graphics settings are: NVidia GForce 2MX
Rendering Device: Direct3D HAL
Buffer Display Mode: Triple Buffer Vsync

alexis

alexis

Argentina Football Ownz

• Ultra Members
  • 1,735 posts
sorry dude canīt help you as i never played the zelda games too long, so i donīt know if itīs only a problem of oyurs or a general prob.

Shadow_Cell

Shadow_Cell

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 5 posts

sorry dude canīt help you as i never played the zelda games too long, so i donīt know if itīs only a problem of oyurs or a general prob.

Dont worry about it i fixed it i just changed my vid plug in from Jabo's3D 1.5 to Jabo's3D 1.4 and now it works fine. BTW how have you been we havent talked in a long while.

alexis

alexis

Argentina Football Ownz

• Ultra Members
  • 1,735 posts
Studying like hell =(

we will talk as soon as i take the exam =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users