NeoRAGEx Questions

I'm currently using NeoRAGEx v4.ab

My questions are:

Can you make it run in an window? If yes, how?

Can you activate cheats in NeoRAGEx? As you may know, in kawaks it's at default f1+f3.

I'm currently playing "snk vs capcom" in NeoRAGEx. I was wondering if you could activate the four final bosses such as shin gouki and serious mr. karate. In kawaks you could do that by enabling developer mode.

I know that there is a code for enabling them both, but I thought they could be enabled automaticaly as well as athena and the devil.

cheers :(

1.) No, you can't make NeoRAGEx run in a window.

2.) NeoRAGEx doesn't have a cheat database. The only way to use cheats in NeoRAGEx is to get the Universe BIOS, and even then there are problems, which are:

Universe BIOS only works in the official versions of NeoRAGEx or versions which have simple gamelist hacks. However, these versions do not support SvC fully.

While SvC works in the EGCG NeoRAGEx builds, the Universe BIOS does not work with these builds for some unknown reason (nor do I know why the EGCG Team haven't fixed this issue.)

3. You can't activate them in NeoRAGEx unless you patch the P1, which makes them appear. I have added the P1 patch to enable/disable the bosses in SvC. Note: The secret characters/bosses only appear in Arcade Mode, not Console Mode, IIRC.

svcboss.zip