The New EmulForums File :: Search Is Here [By: FileNames.Tk]

Alpha

After a ton of hard work and updating and template creating and the rest of the mumbo jumbo. I finally finished version 2.0 of my new file search. It includes tons of more features and makes adding a ftp being a breeze. No more connection taking, once you add a ftp, the server schedules to index midnight every day. The searches are a lot more reliable and fast. It even includes, free banner advertisements! Not only that you can even search the EmulForums FTP ( which includes 4,000+ files ). I was even able to create a two ways to add ftp's. No more broken links either! The server reschedules to see if the ftp is still active every month.

And of course, I finally made a website just for it, this ain't EmulForums, it's:

FileNames InterActive

PS: Currently only the EmulForums FTP is in the search, please add some more and it will be in the search at midnight!

16,000+ Files more have just been added.

Every 10 Minutes, around 300 files are added to our database!!

Please stay tuned for tomorrow at midnight the FTP will include:

---------------------------------------------------------

Full Mame Roms Sets

Over 200 DreamCast Iso's

Over 200 Playstation/ 2 Iso's

Over 200 Nintendo 64 Roms

Full NeoGeo Roms Set

Full Game Boy Advance Roms Sets

And Much More... Including...

MP3's, Apps, ISO's, and plain files.

---------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget FileNames is for backup purposes only, so don't be a pirate.evil.gif

And if you got a website, I'd recommend using our free banner advertising!!yes.gif

After a ton of hard work and updating and template creating and the rest of the mumbo jumbo. I finally finished version 2.0 of my new file search. It includes tons of more features and makes adding a ftp being a breeze. No more connection taking, once you add a ftp, the server schedules to index midnight every day. The searches are a lot more reliable and fast. It even includes, free banner advertisements! Not only that you can even search the EmulForums FTP ( which includes 4,000+ files ). I was even able to create a two ways to add ftp's. No more broken links either! The server reschedules to see if the ftp is still active every month. 

And of course, I finally made a website just for it, this ain't EmulForums, it's:

FileNames InterActive

PS: Currently only the EmulForums FTP is in the search, please add some more and it will be in the search at midnight!

FileNames InActive.com :lol:

:)

I tried out your new site, then began testing it.

The search feature seemed to work out all right, but when going to download, the file could not be found on EmuForums FTP.

I noticed some much needed Spring cleaning went on in the FTP. Some files have been moved.

Hope you get the bugs out soon.

cockroach.jpg

Bugs

Well I found some bugs in FileNames as Elvis said and I am fixing them. It will take around 72 hours to fix everything, including...

Updating The EmulForums FTP Listings.

Configuring the Search to be Faster.

Configuring the Server to index the ftp's every 24hrs.

Adding a new legal policy.

Some other notes:

If you have a website, we really, really, want you to use the free banner advertising. It will not only get you more peeps, but it will also do the same for us. The link to (free) banner advertising: Click Here!

If you have any other questions, please PM me now! ~~ :lol:

I will makesure to give you guys the latest update when everything is complete! :)

Heyas. I added my ftp. I am not on the hub much, but the ftp is up all the time. Most tosec sets are complete (nowhere close to complete on commodore though), all goodtools except n64 are complete.

Caewen