Preview of the E-Bomb, The Newest Weapon of the US !!

Mag

Man cooks up ways to kill, and defeat his foes, al of are known life they have done this....

Wy not put there thoght into the cure of the ill...

Tottaly effective wepon thogh, science fiction even, echoes of ghost in the shell...

"The E Bomb" eh? is that like joan rivers from the E channel? :D now that would scare the SH*T out of saddam huh? :) "very very deadly" indeed!

*ME! checks out the link*

woo!, thats a releif. :D

whos joan rivers?

consider yourself lucky to have never heard of her. she must be a misery that only us americans are subject to. :) picture a women that has had sooo many face lifts and nose jobs, that they only equally number that of michael jackson's. :D oh, and she has a pretty well known catch phrase..."can we talk?". ringing a bell yet? i certainly hope not, for your sake.

• 3 months later...

RTFA!(slashdot referrence) This e-bomb is just an emp-shockwave cannon, nothing more, nothing less. And magnis, I doubt its deadly at all, emp shockwaves deal with electronics, it won't do a thing to human flesh. Oddly enough, however, this will protect saddam from joan Rivers(no tv) maybe its a blessing in desguise

you say this weapon can defeat the imfamous, diabolical...JOAN RIVERS?!! :lol: i definately need to add this thing to my christmas list then. :lol:

i sware, if i was one of those peeps walking down the red carpet at the oscars, and joan rivers came up to me and started bustin my balls about what i was wearing, i would deck her right in her plastic face. :lol::lol:

ps- its scary, but her and micheal jackson look an awful lot alike nowadays. :lol: i despise her, but i like micheal. also, i think peeps should just leave him alone, but now im getting off topic. (as if i wasnt already :lol: ) :D