What do you rate the updated front page?

Alpha

What do you rate the updated front page and downloads system?  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So what do you rate the updated front page and the new download system? How do you think it should look if you don't like it? Do you have any suggestions? It should work now with both skins as well! :thumbsup1:

newfront25kd.gif

Front Page (If you've never been there before!)..

http://www.1emulation.com/

I voted good, only problem is that its starting to get a little cluttered there, its designed well in the colours and stuff as that didnt change, but that latest files bar, either its to big or the news column and stuff are to low down, is it possible to make a tabbed thingie like in homeworld 2 you know to minimize or make it scrollable text, maybe that can cure space problems, if that is anyone else agrees with me, but otherwise the site's cool as is, hope my input helps out.

I voted good, only problem is that its starting to get a little cluttered there, its designed well in the colours and stuff as that didnt change, but that latest files bar, either its to big or the news column and stuff are to low down, is it possible to make a tabbed thingie like in homeworld 2 you know to minimize or make it scrollable text, maybe that can cure space problems, if that is anyone else agrees with me, but otherwise the site's cool as is, hope my input helps out.

I don't think this portal system is capable of advanced stuff like that but that but those are good ideas for an all new design. If you think the news column is too low now you should have seen it before the files and reviews weren't side by side. But I think I'm going to make a smaller version of those pictures to reduce the size.