Is this for real ?

Robert

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly don't know, but in my opiniun , from the screeny's and the number of conversations this has spawned, yes

Drake, you're an idiot, none of that is true. No self respecting emu author would go and post that kind of garbage at MGFORUMS!

EDIT: Hehe, just saw Two9A's post there, bravo! Let's see how he wiggles out of that.

I'm surprised you even had to bring it up and even ask if it's authentic when it obviously isn't.

Because opinions need to be based on some sort of fact. Atleast proper opinions do.

Jupiter has life on it. That's an opinion but not based on any fact. Does that make my opinion even remotely correct? No.

Opinuns aren't ment to be correct. Just someone's thoughts on a certain subject. At least that's what my english and science teacher told me.

That might be true, but expect to get laughed out of the room if you can't back up your opinions.

Opinions need to have some basis on which the opinion is made. After looking at that evidence your opinion was that the emulator was real? Please remove yourself from the DSEmu section and go back to Spam if you can't tell the difference between blatent lies and actual work.