When Muslims suffer, it is the West who help 1st..

L.S.D

Yeah, now they can see what we really are who they really are.

Just a bunch of thugs with hang ups.

But these people can not understand, there aim in life is to defeat the infidels.

If we have to die becasue of that, then flock them.

Ill meet my god how i want to, not how they "think" i should, infact dont even think empathy for them, or try to understand why they do it, its not owrth it, just see them as the enemie.

My 2 cent on islamic terroists.

Yeah, now they can see what we really are who they really are.

Just a bunch of thugs with hang ups.

But these people can not understand, there aim in life is to defeat the infidels.

If we have to die becasue of that, then flock them.

Ill meet my god how i want to, not how they "think" i should, infact dont even think empathy for them, or try to understand why they do it, its not owrth it, just see them as the enemie.

My 2 cent on islamic terroists.

Emsley, are you on drug? Can't catch what you rambling :)

And random guy is not around to give his 2 cent :D

You know what?

i'm really sick and tired of this crap being spouted all the time.

I HATE muslim terrorists, i despise bel adin and all those god damn extremists that give muslims a bad name.

heck, i'm not even a devout muslim ( i don't pray or do most things i should) and hell i don't give a rats ass about muslim countries, but i'm still sick and tired of this freakin reporting propaganda bias.

BUT:

The bill of particulars includes the handling of prisoners at Guantánamo Bay,

THE UN itself has had riffs with the us over this, not to mention every human rights agency

Israel's inequitable treatment of the Palestinians,

not even going to discuss it.

and the deaths of thousands of civilians in Iraq - as a result first of United Nations sanctions after the Gulf war, and more recently of the American occupation. 

more like over half a million, yes 500,000 mostly children died because of the sanctions, and guess who put saddam in power in the first place.

For instance, when the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan in 1979, Washington mounted its largest covert aid program since Vietnam to help the Afghan resistance;

Yes, believe it or Not the usa CREATED BEL ADIN, he was OUTCAST from saudi arabia (the same country most people say is the cause of all this terrorist crap) and after he was outcast the CIA trained him and his followers to fight russia, not really to help them, but because IT"S RUSSIA!

1990s President Bill Clinton (belatedly) directed the U.S. Air Force to bomb Serbian positions

he also bombed a ASPRIN factory in Sudan.

Other than Turkey, no Muslim nation has sent troops to Afghanistan to help stabilize the poorest country in the Islamic world (a few Muslim states, including Jordan, offered token deployments but were turned down).

Egypt,Syria, Jordan are pretty much the ONLY arab states sans afghanistan and pakistan with a real military force.

and guess who's a neighbour to all three countries?

saudi doesn't have an army, us troops are sanctioned in saudi for protection, and they get paid to do so (which is one of the reasons bel adin got outcast in the first place, because he didn't like Americans being in saudi)

point in hand.

All the leaders of the Arab countries are flocking big ass greedy dumbflocks who are ruining everything, but that STILL does not mean that the west isn't flocking up left right and center.

and btw, i had a list ( i hope i can find it ) of EVERY single time the usa government had screwed a country over, INCLUDING democratic governments, just for their gain.

so i guess being wary and skeptical (especially when the usa supports the muslim world's biggest enemy ) is a NATURAL thing. (israel gets 3 billion in MILITARY aid, egypt gets 3 billion in normal aid)

do i agree with it though?

flock NO.

but it's not out of the blue.

Edited by Elazul Yagami

I would have said the same sort of things if I had taken the time to write them :)

Just 2 little things to add: your post is centered around the US, but the other "western" countries aren't much better.

and

when Somalis were starving in the early 1990s, President George H.W. Bush sent 25,000 American troops to help relief efforts

and they managed to make the situation worse, which is really an achievement considering how bad the situation was in the first place.

btw "black hawk down" is just a terrible shitload of lies (but aren't all propaganda movies?).

I would have said the same sort of things if I had taken the time to write them  :D

Just 2 little things to add: your post is centered around the US, but the other "western" countries aren't much better.

and

when Somalis were starving in the early 1990s, President George H.W. Bush sent 25,000 American troops to help relief efforts

and they managed to make the situation worse, which is really an achievement considering how bad the situation was in the first place.

btw "black hawk down" is just a terrible shitload of lies (but aren't all propaganda movies?).

And they even have the nerve not to mention the Malaysian soldiers who helped them :)

blah blah... i think to many people cover up what muslims do. Its like you hear something bad happen and they never mention they are extremist muslims. Like that thing that happened in Russia at that school. How many news stations mentioned the people who did it were muslim? When the power went out in the north east of america muslim countrys said it was a sign that thier god was punishing us for the war.... few months later a damn quake goes of in iran and who do they blame? america. It makes no freakin since. Muslims get mad that we talk bad about them.. but flock they do it about us all the time. Since im american it means im some sick asshole who dosnt have the right to live... flock that. If they wana talk crap why cant we.

Other thing is when when you see christian extremist who do bad things... what do other christians normaly do? They try to put a end to it. Most muslims would allow bin laden into there house with open arms. From my eye it dosnt even look like the muslim nations even try to stop terrorist. If i saw muslims standing up againts terrorism and extremist id have much more respect for them.. but truth be told i havent. Hell the only thing ive seen is exmuslims talking about how bad things are.

blah blah... i think to many people cover up what muslims do. Its like you hear something bad happen and they never mention they are extremist muslims. Like that thing that happened in Russia at that school. How many news stations mentioned the people who did it were muslim? When the power went out in the north east of america muslim countrys said it was a sign that thier god was punishing us for the war.... few months later a damn quake goes of in iran and who do they blame? america. It makes no freakin since. Muslims get mad that we talk bad about them.. but flock they do it about us all the time. Since im american it means im some sick asshole who dosnt have the right to live... flock that. If they wana talk crap why cant we.

Other thing is when when you see christian extremist who do bad things... what do other christians normaly do? They try to put a end to it. Most muslims would allow bin laden into there house with open arms. From my eye it dosnt even look like the muslim nations even try to stop terrorist. If i saw muslims standing up againts terrorism and extremist id have much more respect for them.. but truth be told i havent. Hell the only thing ive seen is exmuslims talking about how bad things are.

so by your logic ALL christians are terrorists because timmothy mcveigh did the oklahoma bombing?

For the love of God people, KNOW what you're talking about first, how many of you have lived in arab states lately?

egypt: had a HUGE terrorist problem, Worked it's ass off to curb it, still being hit. (this is from 1990)

Saudi : having attacks bi weekly

.....etc

They try to curb it, and in cases (like egypt for a long time) they actually DO curb it.

btw, your claim that they cover up for muslims is actually kinda far fetched considering i can't open the tv now and watch news without hearing " muslim fundamentalists did... " " the sniper is a muslim..." , " The Muslim Fighters....."

you see , when it's anyone else, their religon is never mentioned, only when they're muslim are the news inclined to report their religon.

most muslims allowing bel adin into their house? i'm a muslim, and i can safely tell you , 90% of muslims would castrate bel adin on sight.

Oh and i guess the equivilant of the pope claiming that extremist muslims aren't even muslims and shouldn't be followed in teh first place means that muslims REALLY support extremists.

Open your eyes.

things aren't as simple as they seem.