KOF 94 rebout

i finally got my hands on the jap version of KOF 94 rebout for playstation 2, and after an hour of play its one of those good games that u think should have been left alone but the new changes are welcome. i f u r a 2-d fighter fan or just a fan of the series i recommend picking it up just for comparison reasons. the sprites have been completly smoothed over , no more clunky looking characters or backgrounds. the backgrounds are totally redone in 3-D some are excellent others are what the hell were they thinking, the new anime intro is very good a welcome change from the original. the gameplay is the same as before a mid range combo system with compicated SDM that make u curse alot, or at least they did me cuz its been a while since i played a KOF game. all in all it was a pretty good game kept me entertained the whole hour and the AI aint no punk beotch either cheap and cheesy like it is in most KOF games. I do miss th old intros to the matches from the old version but the online mode made up for it !!!so it is with a clear mind i give this game a 3 out of 5. :peopleseybrow:

SOUNDS WORTH BUYING EVEN IF IT DOESNT LIVE UP TO THE NOSTALGIA

Only worth buying if you want the special edition of it that comes with a bookmark, a poster(i think?) and the NGCD PS2 controller.

K`dash  Posted Today, 10:10 PM

QUOTE(KyokugenKiss @ Jan 2 2005, 03:56 AM)

Only worth buying if you want the special edition of it that comes with a bookmark, a poster(i think?) and the NGCD PS2 controller.

Will said special edition make it to the States? if not, the game probably isn't worth it.

BTW, is the NGCD controller worse, as good, or better than the SF Anniversary controllers that were part of Capcom's special edition?

K`dash  Posted Today, 10:10 PM

QUOTE(KyokugenKiss @ Jan 2 2005, 03:56 AM)

Will said special edition make it to the States? if not, the game probably isn't worth it.

BTW, is the NGCD controller worse, as good, or better than the SF Anniversary controllers that were part of Capcom's special edition?

Everyone pretty much hates them execpt for those who actually owned one in the past.

And those CAPCOM special edition edition controllers own.

this is like a newer version of winamp or something...put some fancy visualizations on it but the core is the same...