WTH is going on with A@H?? I can't even see the page!!

I am getting a unable to locate server or DNS error

and if I refresh I get a 404 error, what happened? did Tim

bring it down? the rest of the site was working fine, the forums were messed up but is it still on, I can't locate it to save my life

can any of you guys see it? :P:)

Weird.. works for me.

Try deleting your temporary internet files/ cookies.

already done that! thing is, I can't even see the page I get a unable to locate server message... I don't get it I was fine in there last night, a little slow but I was in there, unless I was banned, but I haven't done anything to deserve that so I ruled that out so I am the only one that can't see it eh? this totally sucks big time :P:)

Too weird...

u sure its.. http://www.arcadeathome.com/forums ?

yeah, this realy sucks

The page cannot be displayed

The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

Cannot find server or DNS Error

Internet Explorer

aboutr the SQLslammer worm I posted on arcadeathome before this crap started the way to remove it as it was given to me by symantec (NAV) I checked my computers and I am not infected or vulnerable to this junk

then I went back to a@h posted again, logged out and now poof I can't see the page anymore but I still get the messages of teckel replying to my posts so What in the F***??? ah???

You must calm your slef evil, for some reason i can now view arcade at home i have no idea wy you cannot?

Im on dail up to...if you want ill make a topic in a'h see what they say about it see if timmaaaahhh!!

knows anything at all [if he even replys] :P

You must calm your slef evil, for some reason i can now view arcade at home i have no idea wy you cannot?

Im on dail up to...if you want ill make a topic in a'h see what they say about it see if timmaaaahhh!!

knows anything at all [if he even replys] :P

thanx I would appreciate that, I try and try and I get nothing, like the domain does not exist on both GeoSuck and arcadeathome