Login to Account Create an Account
Get Social With Us!
Newest Emulator Releases
Ami/WinArcadia 22.31 released
Minuous - Feb 14 2014 12:08 PM
WinArcadia 22.31 (Windows): 20 February 2014 AmiArcadia 22.31 (AmigaOS 3): 20 February 2014 AmiAr...
Ami/WinArcadia 22.26 released
Minuous - Feb 04 2014 12:10 AM
WinArcadia 22.26 (Windows): 4 February 2014 AmiArcadia 22.26 (AmigaOS 3): 4 February 2014 AmiArca...
PCSX2 1.2.0 released
Hard Core Rikki - Feb 02 2014 05:40 PM
PCSX2 was just updated with a massive trove of improvements and widescreen patches integrated....
Ami/WinArcadia 22.25 released
Minuous - Jan 26 2014 05:35 AM
WinArcadia 22.25 (Windows): 26 January 2014 AmiArcadia 22.25 (AmigaOS 3): 26 January 2014 AmiArca...
mGalaxy v5.2 released
mgalaxy - Jan 18 2014 09:29 PM
New and updated in this release: --------------------------------------- • : Recursive fo...
RetroArch.360.v188.8.131.52 (new release)
fumanchu - Today, 01:14 AM
RetroArch.Xbox1.v184.108.40.206 (new release)
fumanchu - Today, 01:12 AM
Final Burn Legends v1.12.4 Beta (new release)
fumanchu - Mar 09 2014 01:24 PM
Coinops 6 r3 (new update)
fumanchu - Mar 09 2014 01:39 AM
Mameoxtras v1.6 [New Update]
gamez fan - Mar 08 2014 11:42 PM
* Pantheon 1.894 - http://bgrandovec.ho...nt/Download.htm
* AttractMode FE 1.2 - http://attractmode.org/
* no$psx 1.8 - http://nocash.emubase.de/psx.htm
* MAME Plus! 0.152 r5123 - http://www.emucr.com...label/MAME-Plus
* RomVault 2.1.23 - http://www.romvault.com/
* Neogeo Unibios 3.1 (free), 3.2 (pay) - http://unibios.free.fr/download.html
* GameEx FE 13.23 - http://www.gameex.com/Download.aspx
* CPC Alive 1.12 - http://www.cpcalive....pcalive_en.html
* Steem SSE 3.6 - http://sourceforge.n...steemsse/files/
* EmuCenter2 FE 6.7 - http://emucenter.2.f...e/download.html
* MESSUI r28305 - http://messui.the-ch....org/index.html
* jpcsp r3461 - http://www.jpcsp.org/
* PFEmame FE 0.991 - http://sourceforge.n.../pfemame/files/
158 Views · 6 Replies ( Last reply by Robert )
* Agat Emulator 1.26.1 - http://sourceforge.n...emulator/files/
* Stella 3.9.3 - http://stella.source...t/downloads.php
* Shareaza 220.127.116.11 - http://sourceforge.n...shareaza/files/
* PPSSPP 0.9.7.2 - http://www.ppsspp.org/downloads.html
* Dice 0.8 - http://sourceforge.n...cts/dice/files/
* Wine (dev) 1.7.13 - http://www.winehq.org/
* MESSUI r27836 - http://messui.the-chronicles.org/
* Pantheon 1.808 - http://bgrandovec.ho...nt/Download.htm
* Xroar 0.31.1-1-.apk for Android - http://www.6809.org.uk/xroar/
* Pasofami 2014-02-05 - http://www.geocities...77/download.htm
* cmpro 4.012b - http://mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro/
* MESSUI r27520 - http://messui.the-ch....org/index.html
* jpcsp r3458 - http://www.jpcsp.org/
* PCSX2 1.2.1 - http://pcsx2.net/download.html
* Emupack 1.9.2 RC2 build 1926 - http://emupack.blogspot.com.au/
* Emu Loader 7.5.1 - http://emuloader.mam...o/downloads.htm
* SDLMAME 0.152 for Ubuntu - http://sdlmame.wallyweek.org/download/
* MAME Plus! 0.152 r5119 - http://www.emucr.com...label/MAME-Plus
* jpcsp r3454 - http://www.jpcsp.org/
* RomVault 2.1.22 - http://www.romvault.com/
* History.dat 1.52b - http://www.arcade-hi...p?page=download
* HBMAME 0.152 r27147 - http://hbmame.the-ch....org/index.html
* Stella 3.9.3 - http://sourceforge.n...s/stella/files/
* MAME Plus! 0.152 r5116 - http://www.emucr.com...label/MAME-Plus
* jpcsp r3445 - http://www.jpcsp.org/
* Emu Loader 7.5 - http://emuloader.mam...o/downloads.htm
* MESSUI r27247 - http://messui.the-ch....org/index.html
* Mini vMac 3.3.3 - http://minivmac.sourceforge.net/
* Wine dev 1.7.11 - http://www.winehq.org/
* GameEx 13.21 - http://www.gameex.com/Download.aspx
* dgVoodoo 2.3 - http://dege.freeweb.hu/index.html
* AttractMode 1.1.1 - http://attractmode.org/
* jpcsp r3438 - http://www.jpcsp.org/
Internet Archive starts digitally preserving ROM collections, based on MAME 0.151 definitions, as a 42GB gigatorrent and individual downloads for the curious.
A Second Christmas Morning: The Console Living Room
26 December 2013
For a generation of children, the most exciting part of a Christmas morning was discovering a large box under the tree, ripping it apart, and looking at an exciting, colorful box promising endless video games. At home! Right in your living room!
The expansion of videogames from arcades, boardwalks and carnivals into the home was a vanguard mounted by companies with names like Coleco, Atari, Magnavox and Odyssey. For hundreds of dollars, you could play as many games as you wanted, for as long as you wanted, on the same TV you watched shows on. The change from the fireplace to television as center of home and hearth began in the 1950s and the home video game sped this process up considerably.
Naturally, these home video games, running on underpowered hardware and not-made-for-the-purpose video screens, were scant competition in the graphics and experience department compared to arcade games. But as they improved, consoles and computer gaming dented and some would argue destroyed arcades as a nationwide phenomenon. Only a small percentage of arcades now exist compared to their peak.
Sadly, the days of the home videogame console being a present under a tree followed by days of indulgent game-playing are not the same, replaced with massive launch events and overnight big-box store stays.
In an expansion of the Historical Software Collection, the Internet Archive has opened theConsole Living Room, a collection of console video games from the 1970s and 1980s.
Like the Historical Software collection, the Console Living Room is in beta – the ability to interact with software in near-instantaneous real-time comes with the occasional bumps and bruises. An army of volunteer elves are updating information about each of the hundreds of game cartridges now available, and will be improving them across the next few days. Sound is still not enabled, but is coming soon. Faster, more modern machines and up-to-date browsers work best with the JSMESS emulator.
537 Views · 2 Replies ( Last reply by Hard Core Rikki )
It appears within the last 24 hours that leaked footage of the PS4 interface has appeared online. It seems to be from an early test kit, so the final version in stores may be slightly different. Nonetheless, it's pretty cool to see how it's going to look like.
1,086 Views · 4 Replies ( Last reply by Lucandrake )
1Emulation has been a little late with the social media scene. Believe it or not, we finally created our first Facebook page earlier this year! Of course, Facebook has been around now for about 8 years, so we certainly held back our social presence for much too long. Regardless, we're doing pretty well for starting as late as we have, and we now are on Twitter, and reddit as well. Join us as we're planning to make a huge come back in late 2013 and early 2014. The emulation scene won't be the same...
Now for the big news -- we now have a new Facebook Admin. His name is Jitway and he's a veteran member of 1Emulation!
He'll be posting some amazing stuff on our Facebook page, as it is continuously and automatically updated with our latest gaming, emulation, and homebrew news as well.
You've got to join. Like us on Facebook and please welcome Jitway as our new leader of 1Emulation's social presence.
»» 1Emulation on Facebook (Like us!)
»» 1Emulation on Twitter (Follow us!)
»» 1Emulation on YouTube (Subscribe!)
sypherce - Oct 20 2013 06:07 AM
Yanese x64 0.13
sypherce - Sep 29 2013 04:32 AM
Yanese x32 0.13
sypherce - Sep 28 2013 07:48 AM
sypherce - Sep 22 2013 07:39 AM
sypherce - Sep 22 2013 07:33 AM
sypherce - Sep 01 2013 07:15 AM
MoarNES 0.13.8.21 Alpha
sypherce - Aug 25 2013 05:54 AM
sypherce - Aug 22 2013 06:19 AM
sypherce - Aug 14 2013 10:15 PM
My NES GTK 2.0
sypherce - Aug 12 2013 08:08 PM
Site NavigationWelcome to 1Emulation
– – – /emu
– – – /hax
– – – /gtech
– – – /feedback
CPUs, Gaming, Ladies, and Nonsense
/spam (100+ posts required)
Emulators, etc. on Personal Computers
– – – /pc/nes+snes
– – – /pc/n64
– – – /pc/ds
– – – /pc/wii+gc
– – – /pc/gens+megacd
– – – /pc/dc+saturn
– – – /pc/ps1
– – – /pc/ps2
Hax, Emulators, etc. on Gaming Systems
Emulators on Tablets and Smartphones
Google Mobile, Bing, Yahoo