Razor's FBAX New Skinpack v1.0

Hi guys.

You may have noticed in my previous thread that there were problems with some (if not all) of the skins..bad positioning, too noisy etc.

I think I have rectified this with the release of my skinpack.

I can only host this for a couple of days, so if anyone else can upload the zip, that would be cool.

If the respose is positive I will do another pack very soon.

Re:Spec to Lantus, Tmaul, N3oghost, Dark and all who contribute to da scene...

Thanks, and enjoy the skins.

Download my skinpack here

Here is what you get:

razorskinpack.jpg

Please note the word "ghozt" is removed from the skins in the pack, as not everyone uses his complie, and those who do should/will respect him anyway!

Edited by RazorbladeSmile

Great work Razor! Are you ready for my praises, critiques, and things that make me go hmmmm?

:lol: Praises go for the images, and there placement. Everything on the game select screen is shifted to the right nicely. I really like the "Rom Information area". The box and shading keeps it from blending with the game list. I like that you have the words Rom Information centered in the screen instead of shifted to the left..that way it doesn't look like part of the game list. I LOVE the new "NO PREVIEW" image. The transparent makes it great!

:) My critique is small and petty, but I can see where it might improve things. The shaded "Rom Information area" I love so much, should be lowered......just a pube. Some text "ex: g()pjy," hangs below the box, and it looks a little distracting

:D Things that make me go hmmm. You left 1 Gh0zt in the Terry skin pack. Was that on purpose? I see on some of your menu.png you have "Final Burn Alpha X" at the bottom of it. Yet it doesn't show up in the skin. Any idea why it doesn't show?

Well, that's it. Great work! Now I just need to decide which ones I want on each of my FBA's.

My critique is small and petty, but I can see where it might improve things. The shaded "Rom Information area" I love so much, should be lowered......just a pube. Some text "ex: g()pjy," hangs below the box, and it looks a little distracting

Things that make me go hmmm. You left 1 Gh0zt in the Terry skin pack. Was that on purpose? I see on some of your menu.png you have "Final Burn Alpha X" at the bottom of it. Yet it doesn't show up in the skin. Any idea why it doesn't show?

Oops, I never meant to leave the ghozt text in that one...

Damn!

I'll sort both points out by 2morrow (sigh)!

I have no idea why it doesn't show, I thought i'd leave it in there anyway...as they say "if it ain't broke don't fix it"

Thanks for the comments.

Edited by RazorbladeSmile

I might be able to host a skin pack. I have a small amount of webspace I can use (webpage space with my DSL account). The only problem is I don't really know what my bandwidth limit is. I could just put it out there and see how long it lasts.

[edit] I put it out there. Here is the link: RazorSkinPack1

Not sure how long it will last. Also, I dont have a lot of storage to use, so I can't host multiple packs, but I will keep the most recent one out there.

Edited by Thraxen