Vote for LoRd SnOw to have back end access.

Should he be allowed?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well Lord snow also known as Gabe, is quite proficient in the handling of php and database management.

This is another user offering a helping hand to the 1emu community.

The reasons why gabe should be given access in my opinion is to update the forum, possibly change the theme to a darker one, because if you haven't noticed, everytime 1emu has been at it's peak a darker skin has always helped out.

A few member are also wanting to see the FAS reimplemented.

In my ideal world, this place isn't really a hub for emulation BUT is a good source for like minded gamers whatever their age.

Emulation although mostly undeground and not mainstream still has it's part to play here just not as intense as it appears now.

I would recommend the following:

A trim down of all forum catergorys, a change of skin to a darker looking theme, and more emphasis encouraged on general talk. Of course the emulation section should remain but I do not think we need this many topics.

if trust is an issue, surely there must be a way to give limited access or only allow certain areas worked on.

If the top brass don't care, not many other users will.

We have seen it all before, Doesent bother me one bit if this place is active, or if it's a slow tick over.

If the X-box users dont at least chip in a with a vote here, I think that forum should be shut down first.

I will vouch for Gabe, he is a hard working coding whizz kid, fresh blood for the site if ever there was one.

You think a forum can't be brought back from the dead? When all hope is gone? You're looking right at it. :lol:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miskie and GameCop need to give their two cents, and miskie doesn't move unless GC greenlights stuff first.

Ok Agz, notify the man.

Lets strip this old V8 down and clean the fucker up. :lol:

I just received a weird Facebook message, not sure what it was all about so I logged in here. Things don't seem any different than they normally do. o_O

I just received a weird Facebook message, not sure what it was all about so I logged in here. Things don't seem any different than they normally do. o_O

I assure you, I just had a PM from one of the xbox guys and they are (cant vouch for all) that they are intrigued by the new developments here. :lol:

untietheclans.jpg

Can we all put "2+2" together now? Even I dumb-ass of all maths can add this up!

We dont have to get in to bed with each other here, only see that we need to start going "Oh yeah like i visted 1emu one time I might log back in." :lol::bored:

Since you mention the Xbox section specifically, I'll speak up as I've been an active member in that forum for a good few years.

I've voted yes. Believe it or not, the Xbox forum here used to lead the way in terms of giving up-and-coming developers a place to share their ideas and their work and gain the help and support of an enthusiastic and positive community of coders and users. Now it's a joke, plain and simple. So I'm in favour of anything that makes a change to that. Merging the Xbox section into the wider forum will likely put an end to the deliberately antagonistic topics and members behaving as though they own the place and hopefully mean moderating will be less sporadic than it has been at times when it's been sorely needed there.

Since you mention the Xbox section specifically, I'll speak up as I've been an active member in that forum for a good few years.

I've voted yes. Believe it or not, the Xbox forum here used to lead the way in terms of giving up-and-coming developers a place to share their ideas and their work and gain the help and support of an enthusiastic and positive community of coders and users. Now it's a joke, plain and simple. So I'm in favour of anything that makes a change to that. Merging the Xbox section into the wider forum will likely put an end to the deliberately antagonistic topics and members behaving as though they own the place and hopefully mean moderating will be less sporadic than it has been at times when it's been sorely needed there.

Thanks for dropping your nut sack on the table + T +. :lol::bored:

untietheclans.jpg

Haha what a joke. Waal spent all his time here abusing other members and rubbishing 1emu, then when I silenced him, he started abusing me via PM, so I stopped that. Then, from the reports I received, he setup his own forum and continued the rant.

So, whatever he says, just trash it, put him on Block if necessary. Let me know if he PM's anyone else.

His reason for wanting the XBOX forum shut down is so he can steal our xbox-owning members. While we have the forum we are a thorn in his side.

Continue on please.