[11/23/03] Counter Strike: Condition Zero

Game: Counter Strike: Condtion Zero

Platform: PC

Genre: First Person Shooter

----------

The long awaited sequel has arrived to Counter Strike. I've recently snagged this one off the internet so I'm not sure if I'm getting the full features, But I'm getting full satisfaction out of it.

cover.jpg

Counter Strike: Condtion Zero includes single player missions. You take control of a Counter Terrorist operative trying to stop terrorists from performing world-threatening acts.

At the beginning at each mission and throughout, you will be briefed and helped by fellow counter-terrorism operatives. They will follow you and support you as best as they can. Usually, your squad mates have things such as ammo to give you to help you on your mission.

csz4.gif

(Reminded me of Sean Connery for some reason)

Anywayz, to help you on your mission. You will have a large arsenal as your disposal. Most weapons are the weapons fellow counter-strike players use during onlin play. They have also taken the liberty to completly revamp the weapon skins and add a few more. You will also have utilities such as blowtorches to weld your way through locks and other obstacles the terrorists throw at you.

Now we go on to the type of missions. This game practically gives every single counter-terrorism mission. From the middle east, to disarming nuclear missiles, to protecting a politician...This game takes you around the world performing as different counter-terrorist groups around the world.

csz2.jpg

The gameplay is very fun, but can be frustating for the average gamer. Many experienced counter-strike players know how to aim, being able to kill enemies easily and quickly. This game also takes patience and thinking to proceed through your mission objectives. The fun part about this game is that there's a terrorist practically everywhere you go. If theres one in the bathroom, then theres one in the bathroom with a fully loaded shotgun waiting for you :D

The graphics are very nice as well as the music. Each are appropriate to the next.

Don't miss this game. You'll regret it if you do :D

Gameplay: 8.5

Sound: 9

Graphics: 9

Speed: 10

Overall Grade: 9 (A)

Overall, I give this game a :D