Welcome to 1Emulation.comRegister now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
View other files from this member
Download Ootake 2.75
pc-engine pc engine pcengine ootake
Ootake is a PC-Engine emulator for Windows.
What's New in Version 2.75 (See full changelog)
- 2013/11/22 2.75 released
- - "Power-On Black Screen Effect" menu was added to CPU menu. When this menu
- is checked, the state of a television at power-on (the screen display
- passes about one second) is simulated. (default)
- - "Configure Sprite&BG Buttons" menu was added to CPU menu. This is a
- function for the developer. The button (keyboard is also available) that
- switches non-display of sprite and BG is set.
- - With Windows8, the bug that the file dialog occasionally stopped was
- * As for the Windows8 environment, the delay of the display (two extra
- frames with Win7/Vista invalidated Aero case) happens. because the
- drawing buffer(Aero with win7/vista) was not voidable.
- If possible, please play with Windows7/Vista/XP when you enjoy an
- action or a shooting game.
- For Windows8.1, I schedule "Direct3D low-latencypresentation API
- function" of DirectX11.2 to be used in the far future. I want to cancel
- Input Lag.
- - The speed and timing were brought close to the movement of a real machine.
- In the start demo of "Asuka 120% Maxima", the problem that one frame
- screen falls into disorder was solved. In the demo of "The Kung-Fu", the
- problem that the upper part of the screen flickers was solved(reduced.
- with even real machine it sometimes has the flicker).
- - Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected.
- 65 Total Files
- 53 Total Categories
- 5 Total Authors
- 255,936 Total Downloads
- HBMAME Latest File
- Robert Latest Submitter
6 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users