Welcome to 1Emulation.comRegister now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
View other files from this member
Download My NES 6.1.2
My NES is a portable, open source, low level NES/Famicom emulator written in C#. The compatibility of My NES is very high, running most games without any bugs. The aim of the project is to reproduce any hardware quirks that games may rely on as elegantly as possible. May NES doesn't employ any game specific hacks or hash checks (Aside from filling in pot holes left behind by the iNES file format).
What's New in Version 6.1.2 (See full changelog)
- Added: Support for these mappers: # 41 and 42
- Added: High quality downsampler for audio output. Now My Nes sounds better.
- Added: Options in Audio options allow to change sound channels playback enable.
- Added: Ability to show boards/mappers status with My Nes via the new Boards List dialog.
- Added: New option in input settings, allows to switch back to keyboard mapping for a device when mapped device disconnected.
- Fixed: mappers # 23, 24, 26 and 90.
- Fixed: MMC 5 (mapper 5) external sound channels
- Fixed: Interrupts issue, branches was delaying nmi and irq instead of irq alone. some games are now playable (Dragon Quest III is one of them)
- Fixed: Bug in Inputs settings, never save device selection for joypad1.
- Fixed: Bug with inputs when trying to play in fullscreen sometimes inputs disconnected.
- Fixed: Soft reset for internal sound channels.
- Fixed: Bugs in few mappers.
- Improved: external sound channels of mapper 19 (Namco 163), still choppy but works.
- Improved: Few things in the video renderer such as 'cursor now it hides when entering fullscreen mode'.
- Improved: Input settings when trying to set mapping for all buttons sometimes the same mapping assigned to more than one button.
Other files you may be interested in ..
Feb 18 2015 06:06 PM
Oct 24 2014 09:31 AM
Oct 24 2014 09:16 AM
Oct 16 2014 10:07 AM
Sep 18 2014 11:26 AM
Sep 18 2014 11:07 AM
Sep 18 2014 10:30 AM
Oct 20 2013 06:07 AM
- 65 Total Files
- 53 Total Categories
- 5 Total Authors
- 261,517 Total Downloads
- HBMAME Latest File
- Robert Latest Submitter
2 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users